A story constantly has its own ending for example, a fairy tale which will constantly be gladly ever after. In a full course meal, it will never ever be complete without the dulcet pastries that makes one crave to even have more after consuming a plate. However, this is not true to those who are on a strict diet. Well, here readies news for you, here are dishes of Atkins elegant desserts that are not just healthy and nutritious but you can munch on a big bite minus the remorse.
Walnut Blondies is among the Atkins elegant desserts that are nutty treats that develop a great option to brownies.
Ingredients:1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup granular sugar replacement
3 large eggs
1 cup Atkins Quick Cuisine bake mix
1/2 cup whole- wheat pastry flour
2 tablespoons gluten
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup gently toasted walnuts
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
1. Raise the oven temperature to 325F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil that extends 2 inches over both short sides of the pan then grease it with oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar substitute, eggs and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, blend the bake mix, pastry flour, gluten, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir it into a buttery mix then include the walnuts. Spread it into the pan. Bake until puffed for about 12 to 14 minutes.
3. Glaze the chocolates in thin lines over the whole surface and let it stand for an hour.
4. Tightly grip the foil on both ends, lift it from the pan and place on a work surface.
Belgian Waffles is among the Atkins elegant desserts that are more thicker than the standard ones.
Ingredients:1 cup Atkins Quick Cuisine bake mix
2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup whipping cream
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar- free vanilla syrup
1/4 cup ice watervegetable oil
1. Heat the waffle- maker. In a bowl, blend the bake mix, sugar replacement, baking powder and salt. Add the cream, eggs and syrup. Stir it well up until batter will be stiff. Add 1 tablespoon of cold water.
2. Spray the waffle- maker with the grease. Location about 3 tablespoons of batter in the center. It is currently when it is crisp in a dark golden- brown color.
Apricot Cloud is one of the Atkins elegant desserts that is understood in England as a “fool”.
Ingredients:1 1/2 cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons sugar alternative
1 cup no-sugar-added apricot child food
1 cup no-sugar-added mixed- fruit child food
1. Beat the cream and sugar substitute using an electric mixer on a medium mode. Fold in the baby food.
2. Divide it amongst tall glasses and let it chill for about one hour prior to serving.